Boulders Resort Arizona
Set in the high Sonoran foothills north of Scottsdale, The Boulders offers the Truly Canadian golf creation for Snowbirds looking for the luxurious Casitas adobe-style accommodations and desert golf on two acclaimed Jay Morrish-designed courses.
The Casitas are set amid the natural Sonoran Desert terrain and ancient boulder formations. These Southwest-styled adobe accommodations feature wood-burning fireplaces, hand-hewn wood-beamed ceilings, and overstuffed leather chairs to create a warm, Southwestern ambiance. Enjoy a day of world-class golf or outdoor adventure and retire to your elegantly appointed room to rest and relax.
- Five nights’ accommodation at The Boulders, A Waldorf Astoria Resort in the Casitas lodging.
- Four rounds of golf on the North and South 18 hole courses at the resort
- Golfstream Travel Concierge Caddie Advantage (see below)
- Round-trip porterage
- Daily housekeeping gratuities
- High speed internet access
- Valet or self-parking
- Daily coffee and newspaper
- Two bottles of water daily
- All transportation and driver gratuities within the 1,300 acre resort
- Golf club storage
- Daily admission into the 33,000 sq. ft. Waldorf Astoria Spa and its Fitness Center, including a complimentary schedule of daily fitness classes